Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

welcomePals!

^.^ Hello!

Finally I have a blog again! just hope this blog don't have same fate with the last one ^.* Yeah...not all of you know my last blog... I'll tell you about it! I always wanted to have a blog... I really want to write whatever out of my mind about everything in this beautiful world..and read it again one day.. what a weird thing is I love write letters/email to my penpals.. I tell them whatever happen with me, so that's the same things, right? write down or type whatever happen..but for me..write them to blog or diaries that's not easy like to write for my penpals... Lol.. You should be asking..so why do I try to write a blog then? Yeah.. you're right! this blog will be different... All of my letters keep be a personal thing for all of my pals... I can tell you now what the different things, just let's see later..I'm sorry if this blog is such ridiculous thing that you ever read or see. I often thought that too. just enjoy it and Leave your comment!

0 comments: