Google

Friday, November 16, 2007

Love at First Sight


Do you believe in love at first sight? Scientists study our brain activity and say that it’s quiet possible but everyone is free to believe or not to believe. It never happen to me and I don't believe it until now.I could falling in love with boy when I have known him for such a long time. I don't mind about the looking as long as we always have good conversation and his personality is good. When I "like" boy faster..at first sight..(it means especially just because of his good looking) it never for long times. It end as faster as it started. and if it started slowly, it'll be so hard to forget it. It happened!I don't say it won't happen to me. It can change. Life is about changing, right?


How about you?


Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

weits...........are in love far..?
who's that lucky boy....?
^_^