Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

dawson's creek

Hey...Do you like Dawson's Creek (DC)? or at least do you know Dawson's Creek? just in case you don't know what it's..it's a US TV series in 1998-2003. Well, it's my favorite..I love Dawson's Creek!!!
Actually the first reason why I like DC is because of Joshua Jackson, a cute guy from The Mighty Ducks trilogy. I still remember the first time I saw first season of Dawson's Creek trailer..when I was in first grade of middle grade.. I was about 12 or 13 years old. I always waited hardly and watched DC every week, still remember it was in tuesday at 9pm (in my country channel..of course!). I like the story, all their conflict, the love story (especially joey and pacey) and their friendship! I like all actors and actress, the soundtrack.. Thanks to Kevin Williamson who had created this series. I had watched all 3 seasons on TV, then watched 4th season-5th season on DVD. Actually I have 5 seasons of DC, unfortunately I don't find the last season T_T hiks... so I haven't watched the last season, try to download it in internet now, but the speed of my internet is low. I just saw the last season trailer on Youtube.com... it's so sad! sad because Jen, one of the main character, died and it's the ending season of DC!!!


0 comments: