Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Keep Your Mind Wide Open"



Yesterday..I cried so hard because of a movie. I never imagined this movie could make me cry. I though this is a fun kid-adventure movie, that is full of joyfull, happiness and no sadness, even less make me crying.
...It's "Bridge of Terabithia"...


It was very Great sad movie! I never had felt losing for movie's character. I just felt losing for my favorite TV shows's character that I have watched many episodes. but for 2 hours movie? never happen before!

It's about friendship between Jesse Aarons (Josh Hutcherson) and Leslie Burke (AnnaSophia Robb). First 1 hour was like what I think about this movie but more deep friendship!
AnnaSophia Robb is a great actress. I like her acting. She can make me love her character and then when Leslie died... it was sooo sad.... T_T I can felt what Jess felt, losing a best friend...I cried so hard!
Four thumbs for this movie!
and I'll always remember Leslie's quote...


"Keep Your Mind Wide Open"


0 comments: